REALTOR with some down time, smoking my first brisket on the Weber Smoke...





Your friendly neighborhood REALTOR here, using this down time to do the things I really enjoy, but never have the time to do. Lets all use this time to do the things we love and make the best of a bad situation.

Today I’m smoking my first Brisket on my Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker. I believe this should take 12 to 14 hours. This beautiful brisket is from Carvers knife on Regent in Winnipeg.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

I would also luv to see your BBQ or smoker set ups. Lets see your pic and videos. What are you cooking? I want to see.

Stay safe out there.

Stephen and Alicia Olyniuk
Team Olyniuk
RE/MAX performance realty
Stephen Cell 2049812009
Alicia Cell 2043924262
stephen@teamolyniuk.com
alicia@teamolyniuk.com

Turning Realty Into Reality

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where are we Wednesday! Royal Aviation Museum of Western Canada.

5 things TO NOT DO when buying a house. January 24,2023

East side of Winnipeg Podcast for Wednesday December 7,2022